Baton Rouge Gallery is available for community members to host private events and functions ranging from weddings to corporate functions, birthday parties to anniversary celebrations. Allow its beatuiful setting inside BREC's City Park to be the backdrop for your special night while the work of acclaimed local and regional artists add to the gallery's warm and inviting atmosphere. The gallery is available on Friday and Saturday evenings, pending consultation with BREC staff. Call 225.383.1470 to inquire about dates you may have in mind and whether Baton Rouge Gallery is the right fit for your event.
- As of 2017, the rental fee for Baton Rouge Gallery is $700 plus a separate, refundable $500 damage deposit.
- Your rental fee includes 125 chairs and 12 tables.
- The renter is responsible for all the set up and take down of tables and chairs and cleaning of facility. A staff member is present at all times to insure safety of facility.
- Renters must choose from list of vetted caterers. Food may not be served by individuals or family members.
- Alcohol - beer, wine, and champagne only - is allowed in the facility but can only be served by licensed alcohol server and server/company must have $1,000,000 liquor liability insurance.
- DJ or live music is acceptable.
- Please call Baton Rouge Gallery at 225-383-1470 for more information and calendar availability. No appointment is needed to view the facility.